The Long Paws Comfort Slip Lead in orange is a rope lead, made using the same soft, but ultra strong materials as the Comfort Rope Leads, but rather than having a clip, the loop of the slip lead can be placed directly over your dog's neck, without needing to be attached to a collar. This makes the slip lead ideal for dogs that like time off the leash as well as on. It's also a perfect dog sports lead.
- Total length 1.8m; average length will be 1.5m when in use.
- Sliding Leather catch to prevent the loop opening too wide
- Protective figure-8 safety clip to prevent tightening around your dogs neck
- Comfortable handle padded with soft padded neoprene
- Loop the lead over your dog’s head & secure the leather stopper Flexible rope to absorb shocks from heavy pullers
The Slip Lead is a fantastic anti-pull leash. As the dog pulls, the lead tightens, but releases as soon as the dog eases back. We've also included a metal stopper to prevent the lead from getting too tight, and a second stopper to stop the lead from opening up too much.
The handle of the Slip Lead has soft padded neoprene, protecting your hands when working with tugging dogs. The rope has a small amount of spring that absorbs the initial pull shock, and makes the leads comfortable to use whether you're out walking or jogging.
Ideal for training dogs where dogs are frequently on and off the lead.
|MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|ROYAL MAIL OR COURIER||3-5 DAYS||£3.99|
|NON-MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND AND OTHER UK ISLANDS||5-7 DAYS||£3.99|
For international shipping costs and availability please email us at [email protected] prior to making your purchase.