Made in Britain
This French Navy rope slip lead is made of soft woven fabric and over a metre long, they feel soft to hold and are easy to use. Pliable enough to pop into a pocket and with an adjustable slide on the slip leads, they are finished with leather bindings with colour matched top stitching and solid brass fixings.
Choose the Lead to match the Drying Coats in Heather, Sandringham Blue, Brick Red, Bottle Green, Mud, French Navy, Burgundy or Flint.
- Soft to hold
- Pliable enough to pop in a pocket
- Strong solid brass fixings
- Natural soft leather embossed bindings
- Smart colour matched stitching
- Suitable for use with all breeds
- Length: 110cm
- Width: 1.4cm (Thick leads), 0.9cm (Slim leads)
Made in England by Ruff and Tumble.
|MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|ROYAL MAIL OR COURIER||3-5 DAYS||£3.99|
|NON-MAINLAND UK||ESTIMATED DELIVERY||PRICE|
|HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND AND OTHER UK ISLANDS||3-5 DAYS||£3.99|
For international shipping costs and availability please email us at [email protected] prior to making your purchase.