The benefits of our memory foam dog beds:
- optimal relaxation of potential pressure sore.
- improvement of the blood circulation
- decrease of backache and muscle pain
- controlled accommodation to every body zone
- thermo active hardness regulation
- no muscle tenseness in the shoulder and ridge musculature
- preventing decubitus pressure sore
A wrong sleeping berth can cause muscle tension and bone-joint diseases even in healthy dogs. Memory foam dog beds help the body to recover during sleep and rest periods.
Our memory foam dog beds adapt perfectly to the body, prevents pressure points, and promotes an ideal pressure distribution to every body region. While laying down the spine will be kept straight, evenly supported, and in the proper anatomic form. It eases tensions, joints will get relieved, and it can lessen pain. The memory foam dog beds help the blood flow and promotes a healthy, deep, and relaxed sleep.
We recommend our memory foam dog beds for the following uses:
- arthritis and preventing arthritis (click here for 10 ways to help your dog with arthritis)
- dysplasia of the hip joint
- dysplasia of the elbow
- overweight dogs
- older dogs
- after surgeries
Here are some of our best-selling memory foam dog beds at Chelsea Dogs:
Luxury Paul Faux Leather Memory Foam Dog Beds
Lords & Labradors Swappers Refreshers Reversible Memory Foam Dog Beds
Lords & Labradors Two-Tone Refreshers Memory Foam Dog Beds Green and Daisy
Lords & Labradors Two-Tone Refreshers Memory Foam Dog Beds Pink and Daisy
Lords & Labradors Two-Tone Refreshers Dog Beds Blue and Beach Foam Fill
For more information on any of the memory foam dog beds mentioned here simply click on the pictures or click here to browse our entire range of memory foam and orthopaedic dog beds.