I’ve done it before, I’m doing it now, and I will most definitely do it again. I’m talking babies and dogs and the beautiful friendship that forms in those young years. There are so many reasons why babies should grow up with a dog, here are twenty:
1. Babies need to learn basic anatomy.
2. Babies need to take a load off, but the potential to roll off of the couch is too great.
3. Babies need someone to see the sights with at their level.
4. Babies nap, so do puppies. It’s a match made in heaven.
5. Babies need someone to help them catch up with the DVR.
6. Babies learn the art of the staring contest earlier than other kids their age when they have a dog. It’s an advantage you obviously would want your kid to have.
7. Babies need someone to stand guard with them at the low windows.
8. Babies need to express their love.
9. Babies need someone to make their photo ops look even cuter.
10. Babies need someone to dress up with who fits in the clothes.
11. Babies need exercise, too.
12. Babies have to have bros.
13. Babies need someone to play with and practice potential future aspirations with.
14. Babies need hugs.
15. Babies need kisses!
16. Babies need a kickstand for when they’re learning how to sit up.
17. Babies need a twin.
18. See 17.
19. Babies need tiny things to make them feel like big kids.
20. Babies need a break from their cribs.
Those are more than enough reasons for me.