These five funny facts about dogs will make you see that there is more than meets the eye with our canine companions.
1) As a child Tiger Woods had a stutter; he used to talk to his dog all night to try and get rid of it.
2) Lord Byron was once told he wasn’t allowed to bring his dog on a visit to Cambridge Trinity College. He retaliated by bringing a bear.
3) The Beatles song ‘A Day in The Life’ had an extra high pitched whistle added by Paul McCartney. He recorded it for the enjoyment of his Shetland Sheepdog!
4) Three dogs survived the sinking of the Titanic – two Pomeranians and a Pekingese. They had been staying in the First Class cabins.
5) Dogs curl up into a ball when they’re asleep due to instinct. It’s not only to keep them warm but also to protect their abdomen and vital organs from any predators.