Dog shaming on Instagram is an actual thing. You may have heard of child shaming – or even part taken in it yourself; it’s okay, there’s no judging here. But, if you have no idea what I’m talking about, ‘child shaming’ is basically publically humiliating your child as a punishment.
Based on that model, you could practically ‘shame’ anything. Here’s me shaming my husband:
Here I am again, ‘shaming’ our neighbours:
Anyway, it was once said that ‘you can find almost anything on the internet.’ (By me). And, if you’re on Instagram, you can find almost anything that you are willing to put a hashtag in front of. However, at the moment my top pick has to be the Just Dog Shaming account which you could find easily under #justdogshaming.
Here are some of their finest posts to date:
1. This big brother who didn’t realise his own weight
2. This little guy who couldn’t care less about the rules of science
3. This poor soul who looks haunted by what he’s done
4. This gorgeous retriever who has no concept of the importance of fashion
5. This Frenchie who has a bad case of Coprophagia
So those are my favourite five, but there are plenty more where they came from…