All dog owners know just how much our canine companions love to munch on treats, and what could be more enjoyable than food cooked especially with your little friend in mind? With PawBakes, you can give your dog a unique and special dining experience by baking their very own treats from only the finest and most delicious ingredients!
Your dog is guaranteed to drool over the outcome of these award-winning biscuit and cupcakes baking kits from PawBakes!
Started as a project founded in 2011 by three university students who decided to combine their passion for baking and their love for their pets, PawBakes quickly gained popularity and approval from dog owners in the masses due to its unique concept! PawBakes offers high quality baking kits which allow dog owners to bake their very own biscuit treats and cupcakes for their dogs, making it a fun and enjoyable time for the family as well as a delightful gift to your pooch.
So how does it work?
PawBakes products are available right here at our store at Chelsea Dogs with their high-end and completely recognizable ingredient lists! Their products come with an easy-to-follow recipe and the promise of a fun baking experience and delicious outcome!
In order to kick-start you on your very first PawBakes cooking experience, here’s a simple recipe guide to help you bake the most delicious and unique cupcakes your dog will ever taste!
PawBakes Doggie Cupcake Baking Kit
This delicious peanut butter flavored cupcake baking kit is a delicious treat for any hungry pooch, and is also extremely easy to make!
The kit comes with:
- Cupcake Cases
- Peanut butter cupcake mix
- Doggie-safe chocolate drops for icing
What you will need:
- 1 medium egg
- a bun tray
- 15ml vegetable oil
- 45ml water
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C / Fan 180 °C / Gas Mark 6
- Place the six cupcake trays into the bum tray
- Pour contents of the cupcake mix into a large mixing bowl
- Add the medium egg, 45ml water and 15ml vegetable oil into the mix
- Mix the ingredients together until batter is smooth. Add extra water if batter is still lumpy.
- Spoon out equal amounts of the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Bake cupcakes in the center of the oven for 16-18 minutes or until they rise and appear golden brown.
- Once baking is finished, remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
Instructions for icing:
- Once cupcakes are cool, empty the chocolate into a heat-proof bowl.
- Next, melt the drops by placing the bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir chocolate occasionally until all have melted together.
- Spoon an equal amount of the icing and apply onto the cupcakes as desired.
- Leave to set and cool down.
- Remember to make sure the cupcakes aren’t hot before feeding your dog!
- Allow your dog to enjoy the delicious end product!
Hungry for more?
Want to pamper your pooch with more of PawBakes’ delicious products? Check out their Doggie Treats Baking Kit available here, which features ingredients and instructions to bake delicious peanut butter and honey flavored dog biscuits for every dog to enjoy!